TÜV SÜD Certificates
World Jumping invented what is widely recognised as the most important innovation in the rebounding safety: closed steel octagonal trampoline frame supported by eight spider legs with rubber belt and dynamic jumping mat which are not comparable to commercially available trampolines.
World Jumping is proud of all the products we can bring to the market, especially those designed and manufactured by us and our: STN EN 132919:2009 and STN EN 1176-1:2009 trampolines with straight legs and spider trampolines.
The special design of the trampolines has been developed over the 8 years.
- The black colour coating is non-slippery and hard wearing coating.
- The spider legs provide stack able storage solution using minimum storage space at the gyms and studios floor.
2. The rubber belt we ultra elastic, costume-formulated polyisoprene bungees, 900 Dpp elastic band UV-resistant anti-aging reduces noise and doesn’t cause any injuries.
- The small gap between the Jumping mat and trampolines significantly lowers pressure impact on a rubber belt while jumping, ensuring longer durability.
- The incredible elasticity of our bungees provides a far softer landing than spring rebounders.
3. Jumping Mat is ultra-durable, PP resistance, woven polypropylene mat, UV-resistance.
- The jumping mat with triple sticking around makes it tear resistance.
4. The steel legs supporting the trampoline covered with special vinyl anti-slippery caps that prevent any undesirable slipping of the trampoline and do not leave marks on the floor.
We have received TÜV SÜD certification to prove they are best in class and we couldn’t be any more proud.
TÜV Rheinland AG is a globally active independent test service provider headquartered in Cologne, Germany. It operates as a technical testing organisation for safety, efficiency and quality. TÜV SÜD offers testing services for a wide range of sports, fitness and leisure equipment.
TÜV SÜD testing and certification services support efforts by equipment manufacturers to comply with regulatory requirements and achieve market access around the world. TÜV SÜD has the know-how to certify and audit a wide range of internationally recognised management systems related to quality, environment, energy, safety, risk, health, education, and business continuity.