WORLDWIDE FITNESS CRAZE NOW IN UK
World Jumping Basic training in London
Dates of course
- 29 - 30 SEPTEMBER 2018
- 27 - 28 OCTOBER 2018
- 24 - 25 NOVEMBER 2018
World Jumping courses & trampolines
The "WORLD JUMPING Basic" is the most important and the comprehensive training.The World Jumping exercise program is not just random jumping on a trampoline. It is a highly coordinated system of exercises and a combination of fast and slow jumps with variations of traditional aerobic steps, dynamic sprints and “power sports” elements. The full body workout is recommended for any age groups, fitness level and used for different training like HIIT, dance, circuits and strength.
In-House Basic training course for gyms, fitness studios, leisure centre
To save money and time
What I Will Learn?
- Recognize the importance of ensuring the health & safety of clients
- Perform all exercises, steps techniques and create choreography
- Perform each exercise in time to the beat
- Demonstrate verbal, nonverbal communication
- Teach the structure and principles
WHEN YOU PASS THE BASIC COURSE YOU GET:
- Certificate - World Jumping Basic 6 Reps points - permission to rock
- Free Learning Resources- World Jumping Basic Manual and DVD
- Online Support - Access to an exclusive Facebook support group
- e-Shop - Discounts World Jumping UK merchandise, W8 Fitness Clothing & Accessory
- Product - Exclusive access to buy World Jumping trampolines with Warranty & option of an easy payment plan
- Social Media Presence - Your classes and events featured on all our social media and our website
- Free Marketing - World Jumping images, logos, online media and posters to advertise your classes
- Choreography - Part of the *Membership Subscription packages, online choreography subscription access
- Licence Music - Music for your classes & video, downloads from music licences partner
Additional World Jumping Courses
Purpose of this exercise is to use basic physical movement to allow children burn optimal amount of energy, while building up their strength. Children will learn easy movements in the rhythm of game-like music.
Dance is a nice recovery sessions where with a dance choreography. It is a training of dancing steps that you will take in the vibrant rhythms of Latin American music.
Exercise that alternates dynamic trampolining with static strengthening with dumbbells focused on the body top par.
Variation of force-dynamic exercises with static strengthening with the rubber bands which has a special effect on the development of functional muscle mass.
Exercise for seniors who want to stay in shape. This program is designed primarily to extend the active life of seniors through highly specialized training.