World Jumping UK: IN-HOUSE Basic Training Course
You provide the facility; World Jumping UK takes care of the rest. The In-House Training involves World Jumping UK will come to run a course at your venue. The 2 days course during the weekend or weekday; the first day from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm and second day from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm) of your choice with minimum 10 people or up to 15 people. World Jumping UK will support your facility with the education you need to increase member retention; drive revenue. This can be very beneficial when everybody is busy and keen on cost savings.
We bring all our equipment (or we use yours) and World Jumping Master instructors will teach your fitness instructors World Jumping Basic training course.
Host Facility Requirements
- We require roughly one sized room large enough to accommodate 10 attendees comfortably.
- Proximity to a major city
- Space is quiet, comfortable and conducive to learning
- Sufficient parking or public transportation available
- At least one staff member to assist on the day of the course
- Willingness to partner and work with World Jumping UK to create a successful and educational experience for everyone
What are the benefits of running World Jumping UK In-House training at your facility?
- The convenience of not having to travel too far.
- The convenience of having a course at a time you have chosen.
- Financial savings by limiting travel and time.
- More focus on the actual requirements of your group and the environment.
- Reduced In-house training rates. (Contact us to obtain more information on pricing.)